This storyboard does not have a description.
1. on the indus river were they would have many uses for water 2. 26th bce is the time they were building it.
1.they made their houses out of brick 2. they would build on old houses and would make them taller and taller.
1. they would stand on a brick and dump water on them to take a shower 2. they would use their houses as work space so they would go on top and relax
1. the great bath was used to purify the people 2. the great bath was like a temple with many rooms and at the top was like a bath were they would purify people.
1. they would use seals as things to close up their food and many other things 2. some seals would also show their beliefs like gods.
1. people would trade faster on water 2. people would trade for new stuff they didnt have
some trade products were pots, beads, gold, silver.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art