This storyboard does not have a description.
shows the direction the friend walks off at
7. A wide shot of the two girls walking to the exam hall. The friend is acting cocky and scaring her friend before the exam. The camera moves away as they walk towards the camera. The camera then stops and they walk past out of shot.
8. Wide shot as both the characters sit down to do their exam. We see the friend start her exam quickly, while our main character doesn't know what to write. We then zoom to a over the shoulder shot of the friend with our main character looking scared in the background.
Arrow shows girl putting the phone down
9. A mid shot as the two characters get out and the friend explains how she cheated. The main character is angry how her friend didn't tell her. As the friend walks out of shot, we zoom into the main character's face in a close up shot. Then cuts to a fade.
4. We then cut to a wide shot of her friend as she explains she has a trick up her sleeve for the exam.
5. This close up shows how mean the character is being. She seems chilled out as she has a way of passing the exam but won't tell her friend. She then hangs up on her
5. This scene then ends with a close up of the main character looking concerned in the kitchen, as she's trying to work out what her friend meant. We then fade out.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art