Oh no my eyes and face sting! Is my hair falling out? This gas is TOXIC!!!
I made it, a chemical property- mercury oxide!! So mercury reacts with pure oxygen in a confined space and when it cools it turns into this cool orange chemical substance called mercury oxide. It is now a solid, odourless, dense, crystalline powder.
It turns out that this stuff has been used to make pigments in paints, disinfectants, fungicides, perfumes and cosmetics for 1000's of years! Can you imagine putting this on your face, or drinking it to get rid of a parasite?