We relocated to the Dayton area, moving into a beautiful home that unknowingly had toxic mold. There was no visible mold in the home.
We quickly all became very ill. One of our young sons developed autism. 1 developed severe anxiety and brain fog. Another developed a learning disability and hormone disorders. The baby had loads of developmental delays. I developed lupus, food allergies, and other autoimmune issues. We all had constant brain fog. The animals were even extremely ill.
We had to move, leaving nearly everything we owned.
My water broke on moving day, minutes after my husband announced that the moving truck was packed and ready.
It has been two years since the move. My children are healing and developing beautifully. We all are! It’s still a struggle, regaining our health. But, we see consistent progress... and for that, I am so grateful!
We are so happy to move into our new, beautiful home!
I can’t give birth here!
We are all so ill. I have to figure out how to get us out of this house!
Toxic Mold! This explains why we have been so ill.