1. And you wonder why we get called the Weird Waton's.
3. The Worlds Greatest Dinosaur War ever
4. Froze Up Southern Folks
7. Every Chihuahua in America Lines Up to Take a Bite out of Byron
As Byron was trying to kiss himself, he got his tongue stuck to the mirror. Momma was horrified.
That'll teach you a lesson!
The only other guy I used to play with was LJ Jones, but I quit playing with him because a lot of my dinosaurs started disappearing.
10. Tangled Up in God's Beard
Even though Momma lived in Flint for fifteen years, she still thought the cold weather would kill you in a flash. That, is when me and Joey got involved.
14. Every Bird and Bug in Birmingham Stops and Wonders
Byron has gotten a conk! A process! A do! A butter! A ton of trouble!
Joey stretched out across the backseat and me and By argued about who would hold her head and who would hold her feet. Joey drooled a lot and so it was the worse job to hold her head.
I started going to sleep under the tree and I thought I was dreaming when the noise came. I felt it more than heard it. The giant old Magnolia tree shook one time like something had given it a hard snatch by the roots. All I heard was BOOM!