Valentines Day

Valentines Day
  Copy


More Options: Make a Folding Card




Storyboard Description

This storyboard does not have a description.

Storyboard Text

  • For the First Time...
  • When I Fell For You
  • Sleepovers in a Twin Bed
  • We met for the first time at the Longwood University Health and Fitness Center, with John and Lexi. I thought you were such a cutie and I enjoyed talking to you TONS. (Lexi was probably being mean to John but we didn't notice at all.)
  • Fraaannddss Beach Trip: Ft. Really Cold Piggy Back Rides and Secret Tent
  • After we played air hockey, stalked and hid from John and Sara on their first date, I took you to the quietest place on campus, which quickly became our "secret spot." We talked for hours next to the water, about life, love, and so much more. You instantly became my best friend. 
  • I Think I'm In Love with YOU!
  • I have had a wonderful semester getting to know you... but I think I am in love with you...
  • BFFTTEOT--LK
  • We used to squeeze into a twin bed just to be close together. We would stay up until the wee hours of the morning, talking and laughing. We were each others' safe haven and we both started to hit the sidewalk.
  • Choosing to Skip the Crappy Parts
  • During the spring semester, we decided to go on a spontaneous beach trip. We sang songs the WHOLE way to the ocean and we were a perfect team putting up our tent. You carried me out into the cold bay on your back and we slept together in our not-so-secret, secret tent.
  • After a long and painful "see ya soon" for the summer, I couldn't leave without telling you that I was 100% in love with you, and good thing I did... :)
  • Well, it's a good thing I feel the same way
  • ...
  • Our story is 90% fairytale. My poor decisionmaking skills and sensitive heart makes up for the other 10%. I was broken-hearted without you and all the time we spent apart only made me more confident that you were the one for me, forever. 
More Storyboards By emmylou
Explore Our Articles and Examples

Try Our Other Websites!

Photos for Class   •   Quick Rubric   •   abcBABYart   •   Storyboard That's TpT Store