This storyboard does not have a description.
How to install a RAM: 1) Turn off the computer using the Windows shut-down process. 2) Unplug the AC adapter cable that runs to the laptop. 3) Remove the battery
9) Carefully remove the screw that holds the cover over the memory compartment. 10) Ground yourself before touching the memory module.
4) Disconnect any other cabling to the laptop, including an Ethernet cable or a telephone modem wire. 5) Locate a small Phillips-head screwdriver.
11) Carefully remove a new memory module from its packaging. 12) Locate an empty module slot.
6) Place a soft cloth or other protective mat on a desktop.7) Turn the laptop over so that its bottom is facing up. 8) Locate the memory module slot cover.
13) Pick up the memory module by its sides and aim its connectors toward the socket.14) Slide the module into place.
15) Once the module is fully inserted into the socket, press down on the top edge of the device to latch it into place.
16) Replace the memory compartment cover and lock it down with the screw. Here’s what you do after installing memory: 1)Reinstall the main battery. 2) Turn the laptop right side up. 3) Reattach the AC adapter cable and other connections. 4) Restart the computer.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art