1) LS, Establishing shot, slow zoom held by tripod, the narrator will read the title and there will also be background music, it will be in eye level - but there is no images to represent this -
2) LS, panning shot of the Sydney city again held up by a Benro Video Tripod, it will seen from the exact same eye level shot you see above. The boat will be to windy to record environmental audio but there will be narration and background music
Collaroy Local Store
3) Another key shot in the film will be when the narrator says "the beautiful beaches and pristine coastline". This will be displayed by a LS taken at a high angle with a panning shot done by a Cam Caddie that will then be warp stabilised.
4) Another key shot during the film is when the local sporting films such as footy field, tennis court and golf course are explored. these will be showed through a mix of MS to LS, these shots will be both still and panning.
5) The film will also take a look at the local surf shopfront Wicks and Collaroy United Cinema these will be shown through MS and CU. These shots will either be still or tracking with an eye level or low camera angle
6) The final shot of the film will be a EXLS that pans from Long Reef headland near Fishermans beach to show the rest of the beaches from Collaroy to Narrabeen . Shot at a high level with natural lighting.