Assessment part 2
By evanbam, Updated
This storyboard does not have a description.
* squelch* We walk past what looks like a swamp and i am really beginning to get cold in the heavy snow.
*Sinister music starts playing* The trees began look like they had faces and their branches trying to reach and grab us.
After 20 minutes of walking through the woods we came across a house in a clearing. We walked nearer hoping that we would find someone to help us so we walked in.
We were immediately greeted with a massive hole in the floor. We decided to walk around a bit more but we couldn't find anything else so we went in.
It felt never ending. Falling into eternity!
* Screams* And then i woke up. I don't know how i made it from an abandoned mansion to my bed, but never have i been happier to see it in my life.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art