Kaylie Kautzman- S.S. Bill Meclendon:) Version 2

Kaylie Kautzman- S.S. Bill Meclendon:) Version 2
  Copy


More Options: Make a Folding Card




Storyboard Description

This storyboard does not have a description.

Storyboard Text

  • The Kurds speak the Kurdish language. Nearly all kurds call themselves Sunni Muslims. 98 % of the Kurds call themselves Sunni, and the rest of the 2% call themselves Shi'a Muslims. The Kurds live along eastern Turkey, Northern Iraq, Northwestern Iran, and smaller parts of northern Syria. Kurdish people , are a Northwestern Iranic ethnic group in the Middle East. They have historically inhabited the mountainous areas to the South of Lake Van and Lake Urmia, a geographical area collectively referred to as Kurdistan.
  • Okay last one of the day class! Number 6- Name the Kurds language, religion, location, and history! Rhett? Do you have the answer.
  • Okay, Class! You all passed!!! Class Dissmissed
  • Thank you!!! YAY!!!!
More Storyboards By f4635745
Explore Our Articles and Examples

Try Our Other Websites!

Photos for Class – Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!)
Quick Rubric – Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
abcBABYart – Create Custom Nursery Art