This storyboard does not have a description.
- Called "mixed" because it is a mix between a Market and Command Economy - Most industrialized places have a Mixed Economy, like the U.S. - There is supply and demand, but there is still some government interference - The government authorizes things within the economy/market - The government also sets minimum wage that cannot be changed by anyone
Modern vs. Custom
- Only found in parts of Africa, the Middle East, and indigenous communities. - The economy is completely based on custom - The roles that citizen play and what is produced is based off of what has always been - People know what works and what to produce to be successful - Most have a low per capita GDP - Individuals are rarely allowed to make their own decisions
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art