israel

israel
  Copy


More Options: Make a Folding Card




Storyboard Description

This storyboard does not have a description.

Storyboard Text

  • Israel, and Israeli settlements, take about 80% of the water, leaving the Palestinians with 20%
  • The West Bank's mountain aquifer and the Sea of Galilee - give Israel about 60% of its fresh water, a billion cubic meters per year.  But Israel  takes more than what they own.      
  • We want our water back, and more water rights. 
  • No, it is not your water, it is ours. 
  • We own about 40% of the water and only get 20%, how are we supposed to have enough water for all our people? We are being stripped of what's rightfully ours. 
  • But we built the irrigation systems and the water treatment facilities, so shouldn't we get a larger say in how the water system is run and distributed?
  • Israel, Palestinian Authority reach water-sharing deal. Announced by the US Middle East envoy, the deal will give occupied West Bank and Gaza 32.9 billion litres annually. 
Explore Our Articles and Examples

Business Resources

All Business ArticlesBusiness Templates

Film Resources

Film ResourcesVideo Marketing

Illustrated Guides

BusinessEducation
Try Our Other Websites!

Photos for Class   •   Quick Rubric   •   abcBABYart   •   Storyboard That's TpT Store