This storyboard does not have a description.
1. I love your puppies, how much are they?
2. They are $300 dollars.
1. Oh no! I don't know if I can afford that!
2. We can teach you about that. Let's go inside and learn about budgeting.
1. Budgeting is how you spend, save and manage your money.
1. Budgeting is a way to stay organized with your savings and spendings.
2. Budgeting also allows you to save for when unexpected expenses happen.
2. They go back outside.
1. That is why you should always budget and manage your money.
1. Now I know that I can afford this puppy. Thank you for the dog and the budgeting lesson!
2. You're welcome!
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art