Cross Cultural Marketing Class Sample
This storyboard does not have a description.
Thanks for coming today team. We're going to brainstorm to create the Marketing Plan for the new Lux soap in Jamaica!
This new soap has been launched in the US and Trinidad with great success. I don't anticipate any issues. It's a simple launch. It tackles a problem that all females have - Cellulite!
2. But we have to be careful of our legal claims in the advertising, as we can't make any promises that it will remove it. we can say that it MAY help with your cellulite though...
1. This is great! The soap is made of seaweed extract and has knobs on the underside, so that while you bathe, you massage the cellulite away.
I don't understand what you mean by massage the cellulite away with the soap. Does it have some special ingredient to get rid of cellulite?
I'm the only person here who is Jamaican, and we don't rub our skin with soap. We always rub the soap on the washcloth first.
The soap has little knobs that you rub your skin while you bathe
You don't rub soap on your skin????
Ummm.... no. Maybe you can do a banded washcloth offer instead.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art