This storyboard does not have a description.
Shylock - an irrational and mercyless Jew!?!
Antonio is supposed to die?
Everyone is meeting for the beginning of Antonio's trial
- The Duke asks Shylock pityful for mercy concerning Antonia (cf. IV, 1, 20 ff.) - Shylock refuses to show mercy and does not want to tell why he attends to hurt Antonio and insists on the bond (cf. IV, 1, 35 ff.) - Bassanio wants to pay Antonio's debt ( cf. IV, 1, 84) - Antonio thinks it is insane to talk to the inhuman and irrational Shylock (cf. IV, 1, 70 ff.) -> a possible ending is presented whick is strewing red herrings
- Nerissa disguised as a man brings a letter from Bellario to the Duke (cf. IV, 1, 120 ff.) - Shylock prepares himself to cut off a pound of flesh from Antonio's body (cf. IV, 1, 122) -> The trial is prepared on two different ways 1. The letter which is going to save Antonio 2. Shylock who wants justice and teh death of Antonio
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art