A First Nations Perspective
This storyboard does not have a description.
What is wrong with these people! Why can't they just be fair! I had my meeting first! I applied for the interview first! Not that Immigrant! Do they have something against me? Against First Nations like me?
Why'd he get the job? I can be qualified as a reasonable employee too! These immigrants just take pleasure in snatching OUR OPPORTUNITIES! We were here before them! We too deserve the right to obtain an occupation!
HOW IT COULD BE COMPROMISED
1. LIMIT THE AMOUNT OF (ESPECIALLY ECONOMIC) IMMIGRANTS ENTERING CANADA.
2. GOVERNMENT SHOULD TREAT FIRST NATIONS AND IMMIGRANTS EQUALLY
3. PROVIDE AVAILABLE JOB AND PARTICIPATION OPPORTUNITIES FOR BOTH IMMIGRANTS AND FIRST NATIONS
EVERYBODY IS HAPPY
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art