Voltaire, Mary Wollstonecraft, and Thomas Hobbes are contemplating what basketball team they should go see on Saturday.
1. What team should we go watch on Saturday?
2. Oooo... I know exactly who we should see!
1. We should go watch the Sacramento Kings. In an Absolute Monarchy, the king has all of the power. And all of the power should only be in one person's, or team's hand. The Sacramento Kings must have the most power in all of the NBA, right?
1. You think the Sacramento Kings are powerful?!? Their record last season was 27 wins and 55 losses! You call that powerful?
2. Fake Fan!!!
2. ...Like I influenced the U.S. Bill of Rights, the GSW players have influenced people to improve their game. One player, Stephen Curry, is not ashamed to portray his belief in his religion. And who doesn't love to see him put up crazy shots that go in every time.
1. We should go see is the Golden State Warriors. Like I did with the clergy and the government, the players on the Golden State Warriors target the best players from the best teams from all around the NBA.
3. That sounds great! But how about we go see the LA Sparks?
2. How about we just watch the games on TV?
1. ... They are powerful, educated, and athletic women. They believe in equal rights between men and women and play a great game everytime the step onto the court. Even though it is a male-dominated sport, some players in the WNBA are better than some in the NBA.
3. We should have thought of that in the first place!!