This storyboard does not have a description.
Hmm. Eve Cook. If these photos are of her, I may have to reconsider.
2. Hello Mr Harrison. Thank you. Yes, of course.
1. Hello Eve. Welcome. Now, before we begin, may I ask you a few questions about yourself?
2. Oh My Goodness, how did you find these? I deleted these photos off my Instagram years ago.
1. These inappropriate photos, are they of you? 3. Eve, things that you post on the internet never go away.
1. I didn't know that photos that I posted years ago would affect getting a job.
2. It's a shame that you weren't educated in school about the affects of your digital footprint.
1. Mr Harrison, is there anything that I can do to change my digital footprint?
2. There are lots of online websites that will give you tips and advice on how to keep a positive digital footprint.
2. Thank you Mr Harrison, I have learnt a valuable lesson.
1. Unfortunately, due to your past online behaviour, I can't give you this job because we need someone reliable and responsible.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art