A Girl Helps Paramedics Through Sign Language Skills
A 10 year old girl named Yesenia Diosdado was able to communicate with an injured woman that got into a car accident by using her sign language abilities. When doing so, she translated what the wounded woman said and was able to help the paramedics save this injured woman.
1) T-there's an injured woman!!
2) Let's stay out of their way..
3) They look like they're struggling to help her! I'm going.
Excuse me miss, but what is your name?
3) Yeah, I'm fine..
1) I hope she's gets better..
2) Yesenia, are you okay?? I was worried about you!!
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art