This storyboard does not have a description.
A wealthy land owner with traits such as, 1-determination to win his feud, 2-a little bit of greed as he doesn't like others to hunt on his land, 3-but overall a good hearted and understanding person as he is the first to offer wine and forgive.
Physical Appearance / Personality Traits
Ulrich von Gradwitz
Relations to Others
1) “My men had orders to follow in ten minutes’ time, seven of which must have gone by already, and when they get me out—I will remember the hint. Only as you will have met your death poaching on my lands, I don’t think I can decently send any message of condolence to your family.
4-He also is tough mentally and physically even when faced with death he is still is trying to kill his opponent or make a friend. 5- Lastly Ulrich is trustful, this is demonstrated when he says that his men will find him first and is confident in it thus proving he is trustful of his men.
Ulrich's relation to Gorge towards the beginning of the story is one o pure hate and disgust towards Gorge as he doesn't like others hunting on his land. However towards the end of the novel Ulrich forgives Gorge. The relationship towards his men was one that contained a strong bond between them. We can see this with the confidence that his men will find him first and free him when trapped.
2) “Could you reach this flask if I threw it over to you?” asked Ulrich suddenly; “there is good wine in it, and one may as well be as comfortable as one can. Let us drink, even if tonight one of us dies.”
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art