3. Im good! Im here to ask if you could help me with my homework
5. Alright so i have this class where we are going over political systems, but I have no idea what they are, or what they represent!
6. Oh I see, well i can surely help you, i have some free time, and i completely understand all that, so lets get started!
2. Hey Cathy! Im good hbu?
4. YEAH! sure lets see what you got!
1. okay so lets start with democracy! a democracy is a form of government that other people have the right to choose their government legislation.
4. okay yeah! so in order for it to be called a democratic system, a society must provide equality voting rights. so like the U.S. and Great Britain and India are representative democracies.
2. So do you understand what democracy is?
3. well it sums it up a little but i'm still a little confused, do you think you can give me an example of what it is?
1. okay so now we move onto Monarchy! Monarchy is a government system with a monarch at the head. so take for instance the royal family in England! Queen Elizabeth is a Monarch because she is the head of the government there.
3. really Cathy i don't even know! probably somewhere in a corner contemplating life honestly! LoL
4. LOL! yeah, you're probably right! sounds exactly like something i would do!
2. WOW! that makes sense. and it really clears some of this stuff up. what would i do without your smart brain Liam?
3. so a dictatorship is a government ran by a dictator. so a way to remember that is, think of all the jewish people and Adolf Hitler. which is a very bad guy.
1. Now moving on to dictatorship, which isn't really that hard and i'll explain why.
2. okay so lets hear it.
5. alright well communism is i fell like the most hardest to remember. Communism is is a political and economic system that seeks to create a classless society
1. now for the last one but certainly not least, Communism!
2. welp and then there goes my grade.
3. well no not necessarily, you'll be fine.
4. okay so please enlighten!
well thank you so much Liam for helping me with my homework and letting me understand everything.
no problem Cathy, anytime you need help just holler at me!