This storyboard does not have a description.
This room is the cytoplasm
Hey guys I think our friend group (glucose) needs to split up like glycolysis with carbon and water. This act of defiance is powered by electrons.
2. Omg no i would never do that. Us 3 should become a pyruvate if he is going to act like that
1. So Nelson told us you have been talking smack! I thought we were a part of an electron transport chain, instead we are a part of the Krebs cycle.
Me neither he is a snake
I'm glad we don't have back stabbers as friends anymore! Thank god we are separate pyruvates!
Oh right back at you! I'm glad we were converted into carbon dioxide and we released ATP.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art