This storyboard does not have a description.
I'm guessing this is the sheet with problems I have to solve
solve and explain these equations in order to open the gate
1. Explain what naming polynomials is 2. simplify (2x2+ 8)+(4x+5) 3. simplify (9x-2+5x3)-(3x2+7-4x) 4. name this polynomial: 7x4 5. name this polynomial: 2-4x2+9x 6. name this polynomial: 19x2+5x-12+6x 7. simplify (3x+2)(4x-3) 8. simplify (4x+2)2
1. Polynomials are expression terms. You name a polynomial by looking at the highest exponent (degree) and with that name you then pair it with the number of terms.
2. (2x2+8)+(4x+5) is simplified to 2x2+4x+13
3. (9x-2+5x3)-(3x2+7-4x) simplifies to 5x3-3x2+13x-9
4. 7x4 is named as quartic monomial
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art