After thirty minutes of Timmy and Tara being downstairs, the parents started to get worried. When they went upstairs to Timmy's bedroom, they weren't there. After searching the entire house, they still couldn't find them. Until they decided to just double check downstairs...
When the parents walked in, they were shocked! Tara and Timmy were surrounded by broken and empty alcohol bottles! They quickly called 911 and rushed the two off to the hospital.
Timmy and Tara had accidentally drank liquor! They drank so much that they blacked out and got sick all over the floor. Luckily, the doctors could help Timmy and Tara and keep them stable.
Timmy and Tara woke up soon after, with awful headaches and stomachaches. "What happened? I don't remember anything!" Timmy exclaimed. "You drank our liquor and passed out. Liquor is not good for you in large quantities, and you passed out from your high BAC (Blood Alcohol Content)." Timmy's mom explained.
"Alcohol is not good for kids," Timmy's mom continued. "It can damage your developing brain and possibly ruin your liver. Luckily, your dad and I found you kids just in time. The doctors were able to administer medicine to you and save you. That you woke up out of your coma is a good sign, too."
Two days later, the doctors released Timmy and Tara from the hospital with clean bills of health. Timmy's parents learned to lock up their alcohol out of reach, and both Timmy and Tara learned that alcohol is not good to drink.
The End! (And they all lived happily ever after)