This storyboard does not have a description.
Carbon monoxide is a toxic gas but being colourless, odorless, tasteless, and initially non-irritating, it is very difficult for people to detect.
CO is produced by the incomplete burning of carbon-containing fuels, such as coal, oil, charcoal, wood, kerosene, natural gas and propane.
If you have CO in your house, you have to open all the door and window, for the gas to come out. If you have any symptom of carbon monoxide poisoning please call someone or 911.
CO can come from clothes dryer, car, indoor grilling, heater, range hood, stove, water heater, generator, blocked chimney,etc.
When you inhale a lot of CO it can make you lose consciousness, dizziness, headache, feeling weak, difficulty in breathing, or maybe died.
Here is an example of how carbon monoxide kill this guy.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art