Questions About Remote Learning?
Solution 3 MBIRPart2
View This Storyboard as a Slide Show!
Create your own!
Like What You See?
This storyboard was created with
1. Our group picked substitution and after trying it out we felt like it worked pretty well.
4. So do you now think substitution is the best method for this system?
2. You can substitute for either x or y pretty easy but we decided to do y
7. I actually don't because when you do substitution you get kinda of a messy equation and that was hard
5. Yeah I do
9. I thought we were always suppose to eliminate when the two equations are in standard form?
3. We felt like substitution was a good choice it because it was easy to get y by itself in the second equation
6. Does everyone in the group agree with John?
3. How did you pick which variable to eliminate?
7. Yeah I just like elimination and I do think it is easier
1. So we had elimination and personally I picked it because that's the method I always use when both equations are in standard form
2. We also thought elimination was easy because you just had to change one of the equations.
4. We actually did both - they are both pretty easy
5. Do you think elimination is easy than substitution? Because I thought substitution was better
6. Remember that for everyone system we can use any of the methods. Some of us might find one method easier than another and that's okay.
1. So we picked graphing, since we spent a lot of time on the graphing I knew that I could graph the equations.
6. I like to check my answers with graphing - only though if I have my calculator and desmos
3. Yeah I agree after we solved this system using graphing I decided it wasn't the best way, just because I think it is hard to graph equations in standard form
7. Sometimes I find it hard figure out in a line is actually going through a point a graph
8. Yeah Ella is right you had to distribute when you substituted, which maybe some people might not like
5. I think if both equation were solved for y. I think that's called slope intercept, it would be easier to graph
4. Are there some systems of equations where graphing would be easier?
2. I feel like graphing would be really hard if you didn't have a ruler or a graph paper
Over 14 Million
Create My First Storyboard