This storyboard does not have a description.
1. Black Male educators are lined up against the board they stare into the camera with a straight face
2. A bell rings and (a group of students) leave the class and one black student, Matt is left behind and his figure blurs.
3. A bell rings and (a group of students) leave the class and one black student, Matt is left behind and his figure blurs.
4. Then zooms out and Chief the Poet is standing next to Matt
5. Black Male Educators are lined up (once again) then shot fades into little kids ( Alvin, CJ, Kalasa, and Brian)
6. A student talks to Black educators who are sitting around a table (Shots from the front, back, side, and the front)
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art