1. Romeo and Juliet encounter each other and greet each other just to be nice. However, they don't choose to develop a relationship as they value their family a lot. They prioritize their families above their own desire.
I'm sorry. Please give him a chance. No? Ok, fine.
I'm so disappointed in you! I thought I raised you better!
You've been seeing her! You know how much we hate her family!
I'm sorry. I won't see her again. :(
2. Romeo and Juliet encounter each other and become friends. They only hang out when they happen to run into each other. They both value their families but would also like to have their own view on people.
They just don't understand! They never understand! They always have their own opinions and never listen to us.
I know, but I don't want to stop seeing you. We'll just have to be careful from now on.
3. Romeo and Juliet start sneaking out but don't tell their parents. They value their families but don't want their desires to conflict with their value for their families so they try to have both separately.
Yeah, I guess. I'm just really gonna miss my family, but it's fine.
Ready to go? There's no turning back once we leave.
4. Romeo and Juliet become friends and decide to tell their parents. They don't approve and they aren't allowed to see each other again, but they are happy they told their parents as they're important to them.
5. Romeo and Juliet become friends and decide to tell their parents. They don't approve and aren't allowed to see each other again, but they go against their will. They value family less and their own desires more.
6. Romeo and Juliet decide that they've had it with their parents and run away. They don't value their family much and now their desires and personal wants are their main priority. Their values and prioritization have changed regarding family and their own desires.