This storyboard does not have a description.
This is one of our many apartments we have for rent. Before we continue would you mind telling me your credit score?
Oh my credit score is 400 which I don't really know what that means.
400?!?! I will not let you rent this apartment or any apartment!
What??? But why not?
Don't be like that girl. Educated yourself so you can be prepared for the future. Here are three facts to help you understand credit score.
3. You Can Get Your Scores & Reports for Free - You’re legally entitled to a free copy of your annual credit report from each of the three major credit reporting agencies: Equifax, Experian and TransUnion.
1. Your Scores Are Based on 5 Core Factors - Those factors are (in order of importance) payment history, credit utilization, average credit age, account mix and inquiries.
2. Your Credit Score Can Cost You Thousands Over a Lifetime - A low credit score means you’ll probably have to pay higher interest rates on things like credit card balances and mortgages.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art