1. (Kneels in front of her and closer her eyes before she speaks) Look, I know it's hard, i to have had my own experiences in the past.
2. (Curious)You said you had your past experiences of bullying, is that why you moved schools?
(1. Shocked) (helps her pick up her books and holds them) Yes I am! No one really realises that I am here.
1. (Passionate) No, no it isn’t the reason because by doing that nothing gets resolved, you end up where you started because in life you’re always going to meet people that you don’t particularly like or don’t get along with. And as much as that sucks, there are many people that love you for who you really are!
2. (Happy) WOW! You know what!
1. (Ecstatic) WOW! You know what!
2. (Worried) What?
1. (Relived) You’re exactly RIGHT!!
2. Well! (similes)I’m really glad you think so (passes Amber her books)