This storyboard does not have a description.
1. Genetic Variation The color of the gold fish is light and the blue fish is dark .
2. Overproduction of offspring/struggle The blue fish will produces more offspring than the gold fish can support some will die.
Different survival and reproduction Fitness- ability to survive long enough to reproduce since the alligators finding food to catch since the blue fish can camouflage it won't be taking. Now the gold fish is not being camouflage.
4. Change in the gene pool less light color of the blue fish more dark color then the gold fish . Change in frequenry which only two gold fish are left.
5. only one gold fish is left since its light since the alligother got to the gold fish. The others blue fish could survive since it could be able camouflage .
6. The alligator catch it and takes it.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art