That does sound like a good idea, but I've been working all week.
Hey, we should go out tonight, don't you think?
That's ok, maybe next time
Thanks for staying home and helping out
You're welcome, I'm always happy to help you out with the kids
1. A religious relationship 2. Helping each other out 3. They feel quality time together is important 4. Complimenting each other so the other person feels good A healthy relationship should be having trust, spending quality time and understanding each other
You could help out you know
TO DO: NOTHING
Why? You clearly got it, its not a lot, beside my shows are on
1. She is an older woman 2.They like quality with each other 3. They make time for each other 4. They understand the sacrifices
I'm sorry but I feel to tired to go anywhere tonight
You've been distant all week, I knew this marriage was a mistake
1. Its a interracial marriage 2. They make sacrifices 3. He helps out with the kids 4. She appreciates him helping
Are you sure you cant stay just for today?
Yes, they need me down there and I won't get home any sooner if you keep asking me
1. They argue and don't communicate 2. He doesn't help out 3.She wants him to help without being asked 4. He doesn't make time with/for her Safety Guideline: Make sure you communicate in a positive way
1. He expects a lot from her 2.He feels uncertain about the marriage 3.She doesn't make to many sacrifices 4.He understands the situation but doesn't want to Safety Guideline: Understand each others sacrifices
1. He doesn't make time for his family 2. She expects a bit from him 3. He puts work first instead of family 4. They don't communicate Safety Guideline: Make plans ahead of time and understand each other