2. Man this sucks., I do not want to be tutored.
3. Tell me about it.
1. Hello, as you may know my name is Mr.Gri. Since you 2 have continuously failed your States of Matter Quiz, I will be here to tutor you to help you get a better understanding, so you can pass.
4. Now follow me to the next classroom.
4 Mr. Gri wouldn't what you just explain is the process of freezing?
Solid to Liquid- Melting
1. First topic is Solid to Liquid.
5. Negative. This is process is called melting.
Liquid to Gas- Evaporation
3. Okay, so this actually make sense when you get a proper explanation.
2. And that is Liquid to Gas, the process of Evaporation.
Mr.Gri has noticed that 2 students have continuously failed their States of Matter Quiz. Because of noticing this he has decided to help them get a better understanding of the topic. However, the students do not want to be tutored, but they have to be in order to pass. The girl's name is Jenetta. The boy's name is Donte.
Gas to Liquid- Condensation Pt.1
1. Now what we are discussing is Gas to Liquid which is the process of Condensation. For the last 2 topics of changes of States of Matter we are going to Midway River where your parents will meet me. It is only 5 minutes walking distance. So let's go & grab all your stuff.
2. Yes Mr.Gri.
Mr.Gri enters a different classroom to begin his tutoring session to Jenetta & Donte. He explains the process of melting which is a solid to liquid.
Gas to Liquid-Condensation Pt.2
1. A Gas to Liquid is the process of Condensation. The cause of a gas turning into a liquid is because of the temperature becoming less warmer. When the temperature decreases the kinetic energy of the molecules slow down & become closer to each other. Once the molecules have slowed down, their attractions are now able to conquer its motion & hold together as a liquid. Understood?
2. The cause of a solid turning to a liquid is because of the solid absorbing thermal energy , which causes the motion of the particles to increase. When enough thermal energy is transferred, the motion of the particles begin to change and the attraction of the particles start to move more freely. The atoms start to slide past one another as a liquid substance.
Mr.Gri explains the process of Evaporation. He explains to Jenetta & Donte what causes a Liquid to change to a Gas & the movement of the molecules.
Liquid to Solid-Freezing
1. The final topic for today will be Liquid to Solid. Liquid to Solid is the process of Freezing. The cause of a liquid turning into a solid is because of the temperature becoming more cooler which is cooling the liquid. The molecules slow down enough that its attractions can conquer its motion. The attractions between the molecules begin to come closer to each other & lock in position & turn into a solid. The molecules in the solid are now in a fixed position & are vibrating.
1. Liquid to Gas is the process of Evaporation. The cause of a liquid turning into gas is because of the temperature that is increasing heating up the liquid. The liquid will have enough thermal energy to conquer their attractions of the molecules around them. The molecules in the liquid are moving & bumping into each other transferring energy between one another. When the motion is energetic enough, the molecules can overcome each other attractions of the molecules around them. The molecules go into the air from a liquid into the gas moving more freely.
Almost done with tutoring, he decides to take Jenneta & Donte to the Midway River to discuss the final two topics, Gas to Liquid & Liquid to Solid.
2. Okay, now I am engaged Mr.Gri
Finally arriving at the Midway River, Mr.Gri explains the process of Condensation which is to a Gas to a Liquid.
Mr.Gri has wrapped up his tutoring session with Jenneta & Donte. Jenetta & Donte are now determined to pass their States of Matter Quiz & go home with their parents.
2. Wow! Thanks Mr.Gri for helping us even though we didn't want to be helped.
3. Yeah, now we know what to do & you should expect us to pass.
4. I hope so. now let's go your parents are here.