This storyboard does not have a description.
Jeez!!! I've never realized how HUGE your apartment is!!! How many floors are there?!
8) Well, I explored the building and counted 20 floors above ground and 5 floors below ground. So, I used a math problem that I learned from my awesome teacher, Mrs. Nuss, to help me figure out how many floors are in the building. The problem is 20+(-5) and got the answer 25. Which means that there are 25 floors total in my apartment building.
9) Today, I was on the 20th floor, and walked down 2 floors per minute for 5 minutes. 5x(-2)= -10. I would end up at 1 floor below my apartment, since i live on floor 11. So my final location would be at -1.
Hi! I'm from the local newspaper and I'm doing an article about how fast teens can move when walking downstairs. Do you mind giving your personal experience for the paper?
10) Sure!!! Earlier today I walked down 135 feet in 15 minutes. -135/15= -9. Meaning that earlier today I walked 9 feet per minute. Yesterday, I walked 85 feet in 10 minutes. -85/10=8.5. Meaning that l walked 8.5 feet per minute yesterday. Therefore, i walked faster yesterday then l did today.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art