Bacterial diseases vs. Viral diseases
By jah123, Updated
It is a story about how a mother explains to her son about his disease.
Mum I am not feeling well.
Tell me the symptoms
Sudden, high fever Severe headaches Pain behind the eyes Severe joint and muscle pain Nausea Vomiting Skin rash
I fear that you might have a bacterial disease known as dengue fever.
What is a bacterial disease and how is it different from viral diseases?
2. OK now that I know the difference I'll be more careful. Thank you so much!
1. Bacterial diseases usually last longer than viral diseases. They are focused on only one part of the body such as an ear or the mouth.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art