Part 2 (First 6 slides)
Updated: 6/12/2020
Part 2 (First 6 slides)
This storyboard was created with StoryboardThat.com

Storyboard Text

  • 90% of the business community are private while the remaining 10% are public
  • Analysisof the business community
  • Types of businesses affected
  • they specialize in: Manufacturing, distribution and shipping
  • are medium to large sized
  • Most of the businesses
  • The situation resulted in a lack of trust, damage to property and a cut in profits
  • How has the business community been affected?
  • WARNING CONSTRUCTION AREA
  • SLOWDOWN
  • THIS ROAD WORK MAKES ME HATE GOING TO WORK
  • GO SLOW
  • CAUTIONROAD WORK AHEAD
Over 14 Million Storyboards Created
Storyboard That Family