This storyboard does not have a description.
Rule Of Law
All laws and rights abide to the king and those in power equally as they do to citizens and subjects, and the king nor no figure of authority can interfere with anything you do as long as Your following the law
Fairness Of Law
- The punishment must fit the crime -It is illegal for ecclesiastical causes to interfere with the erection of a late court of commissioners -Everyone has equal rights not matter race, religion, etc
Other Individual Rights
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you.
- Everyone has the same rights and liberties without the kings interference - Officials can't just take from commoners - King has to follow the same laws as everyone else.
- taxes/fees are fair - Women and children cant be held accountable for the debt of their deceased loved ones - Land seized without just cause is returned to the previous owner -All unjust fines+penalties are to be removed
Everybody is born free and equal. - No one has more power than the nation they are from. - Everyone must give contribution to maintenance public forces. - Society can get any public agent for their administration
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art