This storyboard does not have a description.
1. Measure ingredients accurately 2. Sift dry ingredients together in a lg mixing bowl. 3. Cut fat into flour until particles are sz of peas or bread crumbs.
4. Make a well in center of dry ingredients 5. Add liquids all at once 6. Using a fork, mix dry ingredients until just moistened.
1. Measure all ingredients accurately 2. Sift dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl 3. Using back of spoon, make a well in dry mixture
4. In a sm bowl, beat liq ingredients until well blended 5. Pour all liq into well. Fold in dry ingredients, as few strokes a possible.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art