This storyboard does not have a description.
Do you think your dragon is dirty? Well, read this wonderful, magnificent and fun set of instructions and your dragon will be clean!
Top tip: Make sure your dragon is bery calm and peaceful so it dosn't attack you when you clean it up, you can also let it sleep when you clean it up.
Materials you need: A dragon(to clean with) Dragon wash An ENORMOUS bath tub Water One/a scrub brush!
1. Firstly, tell your dragon to go to it's bath tub. 2. Secondly, make sure it is comfortable and put 'Dragon wash' onto the scrub brush.
3.Then, pour warm water all over your dragon and make sure it is wet from head to toe! 4. After that, scrub dragon wash onto the dragon with the scrub brush.
5. Finally, shower your dragon again so the bubbles from the 'Dragon Wash' will be gone. 6. Now, wait for your dragon to dry and it will be clean as a crystal!
Now, you know how to clean your magnificent dragon, tell your friends! I hope you enjoyed this!
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art