2. I come to see what mischief your uncle's brewing now. Put it out of mind Abby.
4. Abby, I never give you hope to wait for me.
3. John i'm waiting for you every night
1. You come five miole to see a silly girl fly? I know you better
1. You will not judge me more, Elizabeth. I have good reason to think before I charge fraud on Abigail, and I will think on it. Let you look to your own improvement before you go to judge your husband any more.
2. I do not judge you. The magistrate sits in your heart that judges you. I never thought youbut a good man, John, only somewhat bewildered.
1. Mark her! Now she'll suck a scream to stab me with but—
3. I have known her, sir. I have known her.
2. You will prove this! This will not pass!
4. You—you are a lecher?
Abigail is trying to convince Proctor to be with him instead of Elizabeth, and teases him a lot.
2. Spite only keeps me silent. It is hard to give a lie to dogs. I would have your forgiveness, Elizabeth.
1. And yet you've not confessed till now. That speak goodness in you
John is showing that he is indignant
Proctor reveals Abigail’s true motivations, jealousy and desire, at great personal cost to himself.
John again asks Elizabeth for her forgiveness for the sins he made