4/15/19 10:32a, Client reports via TAS that VS came earlier in week and same phones down again now. 10:42a VS notes, not same problem, phone is registered just won't transfer.
4/15/19 10:45a, Sales AM suggests discussing 3 options previously given to Sales Mgr re: comcast box set ups that work with clients IT person.
4/15 2:48p, VS responds here is client IT info, maybe we should start a group email. 4/15-4/16 exchanges between clients IT, Comcast, VS, Sales AM
4/17 9:20a VS speaks with clients IT who states if they can reach the client, they will go there. If that doesn't work out when VS returns to spfld ofc will visit client site to rule out setting issues.
4/17 12:20p TAS mgr skypes Sales Mgr alerting client has threatened cancel while being delivered a TAS msg. Sales Mgr skypes CS Mgr that Sales AM will f/u with more information. Sales AM forwards prev. cell email to CS mgr & states they believe that the client is upset VS states can come there Fri but they feel they cannot wait.
4/17 1:39p VS visits site & updates ticket, client router & modem both plugged into one Comcast Modem IP. Resolved by CC machine relocation. All clients phones fully functional now.