This storyboard does not have a description.
* family gathers around * mother speaking
* family heads out and gathers together before the killing* * narrator speaking *
cowardly lion speaking
the family has decided you will have to kill a gazelle in order to prove you are ready to be on your own.
the lion heads out behind a tree until he finds the perfect prey. he then proceeds to catch and kill the gazelle and has a successful kill.
I want to thank my family on this journey for leading me to success and believing in me and now i must go out on my own. * begins to leave and starts his cowardly life *
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art