Orthodontics Materials and Agenda Check Part 1
On this storyboard I describe the user story for the title interaction.
Cristina the assistant informs a new appointment to Dr. Marisol.
Dr. Marisol. You have a new appointment/control patient, Monday, 5:00 p.m.
I will be there. Tks.
For the appointment Dr. Marisol checks schedule and materials
Dr. Marisol. I sent you the agenda for Next Monday.
Yes, The materials I have prepared are a, b, c, d, ...
Is everything ready with the materials for the patients?
There are three possible situations while checking materials
1. Good. All is ready.
3. Material b is wrong, please be careful to replace it by material y.
2. There is material x missing. Please have it ready for next Monday.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art