2) - I swear, I already told here to come here. Come on! Where is she? What is she doing? Juliet!
1) - Nurse, where's my daughter? Tell her to come here.
1) - What is it? Whose calling me?
3) - Madam, I'm here. What do you want.
2) - Your mother.
2) - Yes, I know her age down to the hour. She'll be fourteen. I have so many memories with her. Most of the memories are from when she was a little girl. Once she fell and hit her head. She would not stop crying.
1) - Nurse, leave us alone for awhile. We must talk privately. - Oh wait. I just remembered, you can listen to our secrets. You know how young my daughter is.
1) - Okay. I'm done talking. You were the prettiest baby I ever nursed. If I live to see you get married someday, all my wishes will come true.
1) - Enough of this. Please be quiet.
3) - Well, start thinking about marriage now. Paris wants you to be his bride.
2) - It is not something that I dream of.
4) - What a man. He's as great a man as any in the world. He's as perfect as if he were sculpted from wax.
1) - Well, marriage is exactly what we have to discuss. Tell me, Juliet, what are your thoughts about getting married?
2) - I'll look at him and try to like him, at least if what I see is likable. But I won't let myself fall for him any more than your permission allows.