This storyboard does not have a description.
1. A good listener is attentive and makes eye contact.
2. The person that is listening does not look over the other person's shoulder.
3. Do not look at you device while in a conversation
4. Don't treat the the conversation as a time to talk and be focused.
5. Use positive body language.
6. Don't hurry anybody to get through their story.
7. Don't act like you know what the conversation is about before you start talking.
8. The good listener cares about the conversation.
9. Agree at certain moments and try not to say cliche things.
10. Remember the conversation and try to do a follow up conversation
11. Treats the conversation confidentiality / private.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art