This storyboard does not have a description.
The Horrifying Story of Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
Created by Jordan Fines
1. Victor recovers for two days after being saved by Walton. "...he recovered and ate a little soup, which restored him wonderfully. Two days passed... before he was able to speak"
2. Victor receives his own lab & begins to work strenuously. "He then took me into his laboratory and explained... his various machines...promising me the use of his own when I should have advanced far enough in the science."
3. Victor's monster is brought to life. "...by the glimmer of the half-extinguished light, I saw the dull yellow eye of the creature open"
4. Victor escapes the lab & paces his bedroom in constant fear. "I rushed out of the room and continued a long time traversing my bed-chamber, unable to compose my mind to sleep"
5. Victor contemplates suicide on Lake Geneva. "... I was tempted to plunge into the silent lake, that the waters might close over me and my calamities forever"
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art