This storyboard does not have a description.
If you keyboard or mouse will not work here are some steps to fix it . 1. Check if it is plugged in
2. If it is plugged in, check your cord to make sure it is not ripped or damaged. It also may be the hardware inside the mouse or keyboard, so also try another mouse or keyboard.
3. If it is not either of those, and another keyboard or mouse does not work then try it in a different port, and if it works it may be the USB port in your tower that is broken.
If your USB port is broke, then first type in devmgmt.msc.
Then, go to device manager and click "computer" so it is highlighted. Then, click "action" and then "scan for hardware changes"
Then check the USB to see if it is working. Your Welcome.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art