I'm going to try these berries, they look like rasberries
Don't eat those, you don't know what they are
It's ok, I'll just try one
We need to get an adult and call 911, he could be poisoned
I don't feel good
I'll get an adult
911 - We are at the park and my friend just ate a berry and feels sick
We are here to help, we will give you some special medicine to stop the poison.
Remember - poisoning happens when you inhale, swallow or touch something. If someone comes into contact with poison, call 911 and if you can get the poison away from the person. Don't touch or eat things that might be poisonous.