A young woman in her late teens, who is very manipulative.
A woman in her late forties, who is very idealistic.
The story begins in a courtroom.
An elderly person is burgled.
It's a story about the chase and case.
2. hehehehe hehehe
3. These are some tasty chips
1. Feeding these birds have really made my day today. Nothing could make it bad.
One day there was a sweet granny who just wanted to feed some birds at night.
1. Help! Someone! She stole my purse!
2. Noooo! My chip!
While she was peacefully feeding birds, a teenager came a stole her purse.
She was very sad, until anther woman came and helped her.
3. Thank you so much!
1. Stop! This is not right!
The lady fought the teenager and later ended up in court.
2. I was just minding my own buisness when this lady accused me of stealing this old lady's purse.
3. May we have the witness speak please.
5. Then you are now shown as guilty.
1. The court is now in session.
4. All i was doing was feeding some birds when this girl comes and grabs my purse. This lady saved me
The teenager went to jail.
1. Whyyyyyyy! I just wanted to go to Joe's Barbecue and Foot Massage.
And they all lived happily ever after.
2. I'm happy that everything turned out okay.
3. It's all thanks to you. Thanks random stranger.