This storyboard does not have a description.
1. On the first day God created the universe and he separated light from dark, he called the light day, and the dark night.
2. On the second day, God created the water into 2 domes to create the sky and the sea.
3. On the third day, God called the dry land Earth. Waters were gathered together to create seas and plants that bear fruit.
4. On the fourth day God separated day from night and God made the stars and the moon.
On the fifth day God created the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky.
6. On the sixth day God made mammals and humans in his image bot male and female. He gave humans the responsibility to take good care of the earth and all of God's creations.
Explore Our Articles and Examples
Try Our Other Websites!
Photos for Class
– Search for School-Safe, Creative Commons Photos (It Even Cites for You!
– Easily Make and Share Great-Looking Rubrics
– Create Custom Nursery Art